We'll discuss how to avoid M&A risks and maximize the deal’s ROI.
January 18, 2017 at 2pm ET
Presented by Joseph Tarasco of AAG and John Raspante of NAPLIA
All mergers and acquisitions (M&A) involve some degree of risk—and carry no guarantees of fulfilling the intended goals and objectives of the transaction. However, using M&A as a growth, talent acquisition, and succession planning strategy is essential and a top priority at most firms.
What we will discuss:
- Balancing risk in M&A while maximizing ROI
- Increase ROI and the chances of a successful transaction by assessing the level of risk and avoiding M&A deal traps.
- Doing what it takes to avoid big risks and placing the emphasis on the deal’s ROI and strategic implications.
- Determining the right M&A strategic goals and objectives that have the best potential of maximizing ROI and minimizing risk in the future.
- Avoiding the risk of a terminated transaction after many months of discussions by planning and structuring the deal terms and identifying deal breakers and dissenting partners early in the negotiation stages.