North American Professional Liability Insurance Agency, LLC (“NAPLIA”) is pleased to announce a business alliance with Accountants Advisory Group, LLC (“AAG”), effective immediately.
Recognizing that risk management goes beyond matters of professional liability, NAPLIA has entered into a strategic alliance with AAG. NAPLIA’s clients will now have direct access to AAG’s accounting expertise and full range of advisory services. NAPLIA is aligning with the leaders of today’s accounting firms as they work toward achieving long term success by growing their practices — organically and through M&A — increasing profitability, and developing succession plans. In addition to practice management advisory services, AAG can provide outsourced marketing and lead generation services to NAPLIA’s clients to provide them opportunities to:
- Attain above average growth each year
- Avoid an upward merger
- Replace retiring rainmakers
- Increase client realizations through engaging higher quality clients
- Become more competitive in their marketplace by implementing new niche and specialty services
- Continuously upgrade their client base
- Have access to marketing professionals who have diverse talents and years of experience in the accounting industry
Through AAG’s vast network of resources, NAPLIA’s clients will also have access to a full range of M&A consulting, recruiting resources, and partner retreat services to support their growth and assist in succession planning.
As an example of NAPLIA and AAG’s commitment to CPA firms’ success, the firms will jointly offer webinars on a variety of topics, such as:
- Risk Management in M&A
- Target marketing and lead generation
- Advisory and value added services
- Using M&A as a growth and succession plan
- Growth initiatives through industry and niche specialization
- Partner performance compensation and accountability programs
- Recruiting: best practices and risk management
- Partner retreats and strategic meetings
- Practice management subjects, including partner compensation structure, leadership, partner governance, succession planning strategies, etc.
- HR-related topics
NAPLIA aims to differentiate from other insurance agencies by providing “more than just a policy.” Stephen Vono, Principal, says “NAPLIA is dedicated to providing CPA firms with continuous risk management and practical learning opportunities to keep our clients’ firms protected. This alliance with Accountants Advisory Group will allow us to provide our clients with a broader range of resources from some of the top minds in the profession.”
Joe Tarasco, the CEO of AAG, said, “It's not enough for the leaders of today’s public accounting firms to insure themselves against professional liability risk. They need to manage their succession planning risks, as well as, the risks of diluting the value of their practices. We look forward to assisting NAPLIA’s clients in adding value to their practices along with implementing successful succession plans for the future.”
North American Professional Liability Insurance Agency, LLC (“NAPLIA”) is an agency well-known and respected in the accountants’ professional liability industry for close to 20 years, and is the managing general agent (MGA) for CPA ProSecure. The professionals at NAPLIA have decades of specialized experience in providing professional liability, and related insurance products to public accounting firms. We are proud members of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS), the Better Business Bureau, and hold the highest ranking from Dun & Bradstreet for companies our size.
Accountants Advisory Group, LLC (“AAG”) is a national and international consulting firm specializing in Certified Public Accounting firms in the areas of succession planning, growth strategies, strategic planning, marketing and lead generation, mergers and acquisitions, and recruiting. www.accountantsadvisory.com